old post...Mail from Sateesh Gudivada in 2005...Nearly a decade after I flew out of Bangalore to the
US of A as a fresh faced programmer (well, with a
mustache that would have made Veerappan proud), I AM
BACK BABY...YEAH...Groovy...After being baked in the
hot sun for a few summers in Arizona, drenched
liberally with lager in Australia, and (cryogenically)
frozen in UK for last few winters I Would love to be
thawed out with your company in the Electric
shagadelic pussycat swingers club (aka Underground
pub, if it is still there..otherwise, I will leave it
to the locals to decide on any other shagadelic
location)
I would love to meet 'Fat bastard' (Desai), his
'Number 2' (Babbu), 'mini-me' (kichha), 'Number 3'
(Rajesh, our mole who infiltrated Dr. Evil's
underground lair (girls block)). I know how to rope
you all in..there is a chance 'Felicity Shagwell' may
join us 😉
Will be in Bangalore on 5th Feb, Saturday. Let's meet
and party..A rare chance to reminisce, get nostalgic
and a bloody good excuse to get drunk!
Yours,
Gudivada 'Danger' Sateesh
US of A as a fresh faced programmer (well, with a
mustache that would have made Veerappan proud), I AM
BACK BABY...YEAH...Groovy...After being baked in the
hot sun for a few summers in Arizona, drenched
liberally with lager in Australia, and (cryogenically)
frozen in UK for last few winters I Would love to be
thawed out with your company in the Electric
shagadelic pussycat swingers club (aka Underground
pub, if it is still there..otherwise, I will leave it
to the locals to decide on any other shagadelic
location)
I would love to meet 'Fat bastard' (Desai), his
'Number 2' (Babbu), 'mini-me' (kichha), 'Number 3'
(Rajesh, our mole who infiltrated Dr. Evil's
underground lair (girls block)). I know how to rope
you all in..there is a chance 'Felicity Shagwell' may
join us 😉
Will be in Bangalore on 5th Feb, Saturday. Let's meet
and party..A rare chance to reminisce, get nostalgic
and a bloody good excuse to get drunk!
Yours,
Gudivada 'Danger' Sateesh
Comments